Asobu Pourover is a modern one-piece coffee brewer and server. With that in your kitchen, you will be able to prepare a perfect cup of pour-over coffee with little effort. Among its advantages, you can name an included stainless steel filter, a built-in insulated server and eye-catching design.
- Practical - you can brew up to 900 ml of coffee, without paper filters!
- Sealed insulated jug - drink your coffee on the go! Keeps the temperature for hours!
- Easy to use - add some coffee, pour some water, wait for a second, and it's done!
- Made of high-quality, durable and food-safe materials.
The design is simple, clean, durable, and made of high-quality materials. It consists of an insulated jug, a grip, a brewing chamber with a lid, and a filter.
- The jug is made of stainless steel, sealed, may hold up to 1 litre, and keeps the temperature for hours.
- The brewing chamber is made of high-quality, borosilicate glass.
- Fine filter holds the grounds inside, which results in a clear brew.
Brewing coffee is simple and takes only a few minutes:
1. Decide how much coffee you want to brew and measure out the proper amount of coarsely ground coffee (6g of coffee per every 100ml of water).
2. Pour the coffee into the filter.
3. Pour in about 50 ml of hot water and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to bloom.
4. Slowly pour in the rest of the water.
A gift box makes it a perfect present idea.
There are no reviews for this product.