PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges have been designed specifically for the use in restaurants, catering companies and vending machines. They reduce carbonate hardness of drinking water, significantly reducing the risk of limescale in the connected device. They also bind metal ions such as lead or copper. The filter reduces substances interfering with taste and aroma (eg. chlorine residues) in both the filtered water and bypass water. The typical applications of PURITY C filter cartridges are in coffee machines, vending machines, ovens and combi steamers. Comparative performance: 1.278 l
- constant water quality for many applications.
- Effective prevention of limescale build-up. This means a significant reduction in the number of faults and the costs of repairs and maintenance. - The removal of undesirable flavours and smell from filtered water (also bypass water) in order achieve excellent quality of the final product.
- The concept of one showerhead compatible with all filters from the PURITY C family with the option of showerhead adjustment to your individual needs.
- Simple replacement system with the innovative locking lever that provides appropriate safety of use.
- Integrated flush valve and water inlet and outlet located on one side of the showerhead have a significant impact on space-saving and maintenance of the filter
1. Prefiltration - Removal of large particles.
2. The reduction of carbonate hardness - the reduction of carbonate hardness and limescale by means of the ion exchanger.
3. Filtration with activated carbon - the removal of substances that affect the taste and smell.
4. Precise filtration - Removing particles as small as 10 microns.
There are no reviews for this product.