La Marzocco Linea Mini LEGACY SPECIAL EDITION 2022 Espresso Machine
Production for this special edition has been set at 300 units
La Marzocco’s 2022 Special Edition Linea Mini pays homage to the 30th anniversary of the Linea Classica machine loved by thousands of professional baristas and the heart of your favorite cafés.
Bring home a true symbol of the specialty coffee industry with this special edition machine, treat yourself to that café experience you have always dreamed of.
For the 30th Anniversary of the Linea Classic, we threw an epic party to introduce the Legacy Linea Mini. Here’s a look back…
Inspired by the very first drawing of the Linea Classic above, the Legacy Linea Mini’s red-stenciled lines and shape take simplistic cues from rationalist architecture.
Original Idea #1:
initially named “Fire,” the Linea Classic was meant to have a dark red-orange frame.
Original Idea #2:
early drawings called for decal lines that were able to be peeled-off. Later, it was decided these lines would be stenciled by hand.
“…in regards to design, the most important facet is represented by primary lines, their simplicity, and the possibility to immediately identify them. Naturally, finishes are important, but the first glance is captured by the lines.” Piero Bambi, designer of the Linea Classic.
This Special Edition Linea Mini 2022 has been upgraded to include:
chrome & black finishes
Chrome-capped steam & water knobs & black paddle, group cover, and portafilter handle adorn the front.
The cream body panels are a custom alternate to the original stainless-steel finish of the first Linea Classic. The vermillion red highlights on the cup rail, front panel, body panel, and lines resemble that of the original.
Hand-stenciled vermillion red lines to match the original drawings of the Linea Classic.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
boiler: type dual boilers
pump: type single internal rotary pump
PID: Temperature Controller yes
indicator: lights heating and water level indicator lights
body panel: cream and vermillion red
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.