Rocket Espresso R 60V Domestic Espresso Machine
R 60V has a unique pressure profiling system.
Traditionally 9 bar of pump pressure extracts the flavours and oils from the coffee to produce espresso. The R 60V with a unique pressure profile system allows further enhancement in the cup with the ability to fine tune pump pressure over the course of the extraction.
The Rocket Espresso pressure profiling system uses a five step approach to allow the extraction
to be split into five different time intervals, each allowing for a different pressure to be programmed, making it possible to both ramp
up or ramp down pump pressure depending on the coffee type and flavours being chased.
The Rocket Espresso communication pod allows adjustments to be made through a remote controller
or through the machine wifi system which will display real time temperatures, pressures and extraction times.
Dual boiler and PID controlled. Rotary pump with water reservoir or direct water connection.
R 60V FEATURES
• Dual stainless steel boilers of 0.58 and 1.8 litres
• PID controlled
• Rotary pump pressure
• Rocket Espresso communication pod
• Shot timer
• 2.5 litre water reservoir or direct water connection option
• Full stainless steel chassis
• Height adjustable feet
• Stainless steel cup frame as standard
• Wattage: 1400 W DIMENSIONS
• 310 x 440 x 390* mm (width x depth x height)
• Weight: 29.5 kg *excluding cup frame
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.