Set La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group + Compak E8 OD Coffee Grinder
La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group
Created for espresso enthusiasts. Ideal for the "Home Barista", modern technology and design. "GS" is the abbreviation of "gruppo saturo", which means a saturated group. It is a standard equipment of La Marzocco espresso machines.
GS/3 AV is the ideal solution for those who expect top-quality coffee in small restaurants, hotels and at home. Perfection for the enthusiasts of excellent espresso.
- digital display - intuitive programming makes it easy to adapt the parameters to your needs.
- the technology of two water heaters - two separate boilers to optimize the process of espresso brewing and milk frothing.
- P.I.D. temperature control system - allows you for electronic control of brewing temperature (± 0.5 ° C).
- portafilters and precise strainers - stainless steel portafilters and precise strainers help to maintain the quality.
- pre infusion - the process of preliminary espresso brewing.
- saturated group - help to maintain temperature stability.
- water economizer - the economical system of hot water consumption.
- water tank - GS/3 is equipped with a 3.5 L water tank (the coffee machine does not require connection to water network fittings).
- glass side panels - you may optionally order a coffee machine with side panels made of transparent safety glass.
Product features :
Height (cm) 35.5
Width (cm) 40
Depth (cm) 53
Weight (kg) 33
Power supply (V) 230; 1P+Z+N
Power of the heaters (W) 2100
Coffee boiler capacity (L) 1.5
Steam boiler capacity (L) 3.5
Group type Saturated Group
Water Reservoir 3.5 L
Dual Boiler Yes
Pump Type Internal Rotary
Temp Adjustment Digital
Auto Volumetric Yes
Brew Actuation Button
Barista Lights No
Hot Water Tap Adjustable Temp
Custom Options Body Color, Sides, Handles
Plumb in Kit Included
Exposed Gouphead Yes
Temperature Control PID
The GS3 AV is the ultimate home espresso machine for the espresso geek. Control brew temperature, pre-infusion and shot volumes with the touch of a button to achieve consistency in every extraction.
Compak E8 OD Coffee Grinder
INNOVATION INTERSECTS TRADITION
610 W motor. Cooling system with fan. Aluminum legs. New “white” coating burrs with extra stability (life cycle 800 Kg). Coffee outlet enlightened with leds. 1.700 gr hopper.
MOTOR 730 W TO 1350 RPM
Powerful motor that allows you to work continuously in situations of high demand, maintaining all the properties of the coffee thanks to the cold grinding at low revolutions.
FLAT 83 MM BURRS
Ensures accurate particle size for Espresso and spectacular productivity: 7 gr in 1.6 seconds. Special pre-wear treatment is applied to ensure optimal performance from the first use. Durability of 800 Kg.
CONTINUOUS MICROMETRIC ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM PARALLEL
Set the grind point with maximum precision in a very simple and intuitive way. The new Parallel locking system provides an extra level of security ensuring parallel positioning between burrs at all times.
COFFEE OUTLET ENLIGHTENED WITH LEDS
Low consumption LED technology, which will allow the final user to have a greater visibility in their working area.
ACCURATE DOSING. TIME PER DOSE: 1.6 SEC. = 7 GR ESPRESSO (*)
(*) Calculated time to the grind point for a cup of Espresso coffee 25 ml in 25 seconds. With 7 grams of coffee.
ADJUSTABLE PORTA-FORK HEIGHT, UNIVERSAL CLAMP AND HOLDER
Perfect fit for the most common portafilter sizes, which also allows for hands-free usage.
THREE POSITION SWITCH
Offers total control to the Barista without been necessary to use the electronical system of the grinder.
ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS CERTIFICATE
According to Directive 2011/65/EU.
BURRS RED SPEED LUCIDATE
Lower friction, lower temperature. Upon this premise, we have developed Lucidate Speed Red burrs. Even after 3000 Kg of coffee, the burrs will perform as if it were their first day of use thanks to the low coefficient of friction and specially hardened material.
1-2-3 DOSE KEYBOARD
Have more control using a special 3 time selection programmable pad.
FIXED TAMPER 58 OR 53 MM
The traditional system. Built in high quality cast aluminum allows tamping without using the manual tamper.
|Weight||33 + 19 kg|
|Coffee machine type||1 group|
|Coffee boiler capacity (L)||1,5|
|Steam boiler capacity (L)||3,5|
|Heating element power (W)||2100|
There are no reviews for this product.