Set La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group + Eureka HELIOS 80 on demand grinders
La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group
Created for espresso enthusiasts. Ideal for the "Home Barista", modern technology and design. "GS" is the abbreviation of "gruppo saturo", which means a saturated group. It is a standard equipment of La Marzocco espresso machines.
GS/3 AV is the ideal solution for those who expect top-quality coffee in small restaurants, hotels and at home. Perfection for the enthusiasts of excellent espresso.
- digital display - intuitive programming makes it easy to adapt the parameters to your needs.
- the technology of two water heaters - two separate boilers to optimize the process of espresso brewing and milk frothing.
- P.I.D. temperature control system - allows you for electronic control of brewing temperature (± 0.5 ° C).
- portafilters and precise strainers - stainless steel portafilters and precise strainers help to maintain the quality.
- pre infusion - the process of preliminary espresso brewing.
- saturated group - help to maintain temperature stability.
- water economizer - the economical system of hot water consumption.
- water tank - GS/3 is equipped with a 3.5 L water tank (the coffee machine does not require connection to water network fittings).
- glass side panels - you may optionally order a coffee machine with side panels made of transparent safety glass.
Product features :
Height (cm) 35.5
Width (cm) 40
Depth (cm) 53
Weight (kg) 33
Power supply (V) 230; 1P+Z+N
Power of the heaters (W) 2100
Coffee boiler capacity (L) 1.5
Steam boiler capacity (L) 3.5
Group type Saturated Group
Water Reservoir 3.5 L
Dual Boiler Yes
Pump Type Internal Rotary
Temp Adjustment Digital
Auto Volumetric Yes
Brew Actuation Button
Barista Lights No
Hot Water Tap Adjustable Temp
Custom Options Body Color, Sides, Handles
Plumb in Kit Included
Exposed Gouphead Yes
Temperature Control PID
The GS3 AV is the ultimate home espresso machine for the espresso geek. Control brew temperature, pre-infusion and shot volumes with the touch of a button to achieve consistency in every extraction.
Eureka HELIOS 80 on demand grinders
"High Speed" Grind Dispersion
The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
The special engine-burrs set, developed by our R&D department, allows Eureka grinders to reach extremely high dispensing speed and hence serve customers faster, while preserving a elevated quality of coffee in cup.
Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
Patented by Eureka, it assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
"High Speed" Maintenance
Handy and easy maintenance operations.
The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity.
Conceived to prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
Useful, robust and easy to regulate.
Thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
Touch screen (3 doses + continuos)
Adjustable and removable outlet chute
Bean hopper security system
Maintenance alert customised for burrs type
Type Flat (specific design)
Diameter 80 mm
Material Hardened steel
Display Yes (Touch)
Dose counter Yes
Adjustable chute Yes
Spotlight on filter holder Yes
Power 920 watt
Feeding Single phase
Available versions Electronic
Stepless micrometric adjustment Yes
Bean hopper capacity 1,2 kg
Productivity (g/s) 6,5 - 8
|Weight||33 + 19 kg|
|Coffee machine type||1 group|
|Coffee boiler capacity (L)||1,5|
|Steam boiler capacity (L)||3,5|
|Heating element power (W)||2100|
There are no reviews for this product.