Set La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group + Mazzer ZM Coffee Grinder
La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 group
Created for espresso enthusiasts. Ideal for the "Home Barista", modern technology and design. "GS" is the abbreviation of "gruppo saturo", which means a saturated group. It is a standard equipment of La Marzocco espresso machines.
GS/3 AV is the ideal solution for those who expect top-quality coffee in small restaurants, hotels and at home. Perfection for the enthusiasts of excellent espresso.
- digital display - intuitive programming makes it easy to adapt the parameters to your needs.
- the technology of two water heaters - two separate boilers to optimize the process of espresso brewing and milk frothing.
- P.I.D. temperature control system - allows you for electronic control of brewing temperature (± 0.5 ° C).
- portafilters and precise strainers - stainless steel portafilters and precise strainers help to maintain the quality.
- pre infusion - the process of preliminary espresso brewing.
- saturated group - help to maintain temperature stability.
- water economizer - the economical system of hot water consumption.
- water tank - GS/3 is equipped with a 3.5 L water tank (the coffee machine does not require connection to water network fittings).
- glass side panels - you may optionally order a coffee machine with side panels made of transparent safety glass.
Product features :
Height (cm) 35.5
Width (cm) 40
Depth (cm) 53
Weight (kg) 33
Power supply (V) 230; 1P+Z+N
Power of the heaters (W) 2100
Coffee boiler capacity (L) 1.5
Steam boiler capacity (L) 3.5
Group type Saturated Group
Water Reservoir 3.5 L
Dual Boiler Yes
Pump Type Internal Rotary
Temp Adjustment Digital
Auto Volumetric Yes
Brew Actuation Button
Barista Lights No
Hot Water Tap Adjustable Temp
Custom Options Body Color, Sides, Handles
Plumb in Kit Included
Exposed Gouphead Yes
Temperature Control PID
The GS3 AV is the ultimate home espresso machine for the espresso geek. Control brew temperature, pre-infusion and shot volumes with the touch of a button to achieve consistency in every extraction.
Mazzer ZM Coffee Grinder
Coffee grinder designed for specialty coffee lovers
Low coffee retention (<0.45 g)
Electronic True Zero calibration
Low r.p.m. with excellent grinding speed
Ventilation system with electronic control
Micrometrical digital grind adjustment mechanism
Can record up to 20 grind settings
Grinding chamber easy to clean
On-demand dosing capability
Double safety switch
Patented lockable canister to keep coffee grounds from getting on the counter
Standard equipment: 320g hopper
Optional: 1,3 kg (2,9 lbs) hopper, inox canister
151F for filter (standard fitted)
Your coffee cup: Higher TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), pleasant mouth-feel of a full bodied coffee
151G for filter (optional)
Your coffee cup: Clean taste, enhanced flavor profile, soft bitter notes and less fines
151B for espresso (standard fitted upon request)
Power: 800 Watt
Grinding burrs: Flat Ø 83 mm (ref. 151F)
Grinding burrs speed: 900 (50 Hz) r.p.m., 1050 (60 Hz) r.p.m.
Grinding capacity filter: 650 g/min a 50 Hz (1,43 lbs/min), 800 g/min a 60 Hz (1,76 lbs/min)
Coffee-bean container capacity: 0,32 Kg (0,7 lbs)
Net weight: 35 Kg (77 lbs)
|Weight||33 + 25.5 kg|
|Coffee machine type||1 group|
|Coffee boiler capacity (L)||1,5|
|Steam boiler capacity (L)||3,5|
|Heating element power (W)||2100|
There are no reviews for this product.