Set La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine + Compak E6 DBW Coffee Grinder with an integrated scale
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand ( optional)
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
- 1 group
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
Compak E6 DBW Coffee Grinder with an integrated scale
Complete range of On Demand grinders, with an integrated scale built entirely of aluminum, equipped with a high-precision load cell that guarantees a dose consistency of ± 0.3 g with real weight in each dose.
The system incorporates 4 different modes of operation and is capable of recognizing up to 10 different filter holders, since it performs a tare of it before each service.
The Manual mode allows to use the system as if it were a conventional scale, being able to tare any container and grind directly on it.
Express refill side button built-in.
INNOVATION INTERSECTS TRADITION
610 W motor. Cooling system with fan. New “white” coating burrs with extra stability (life cycle 400 Kg). 1.700 gr hopper.
MOTOR 610 W TO 1290 RPM
Powerful Motor that allows you to work continuously in situations of high demand, maintaining all the properties of the coffee thanks to the cold grinding at low revolutions.
FLAT 64 MM BURRS
Ensures accurate particle size for Espresso and spectacular productivity: 7 gr in 2.1 seconds. Special pre-wear treatment is applied to ensure optimal performance from the first use. Durability of 500 Kg.
CONTINUOUS MICROMETRIC ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM PARALLEL
Set the grind point with maximum precision in a very simple and intuitive way. The new Parallel locking system provides an extra level of security ensuring parallel positioning between burrs at all times.
ACCURATE DOSING. TIME PER DOSE: 1.9 SEC. = 7 GR ESPRESSO (*)
(*) Calculated time to the grind point for a cup of Espresso coffee 25 ml in 25 seconds. With 7 grams of coffee.
ADJUSTABLE PORTA-FORK HEIGHT, UNIVERSAL CLAMP AND HOLDER
Perfect fit for the most common portafilter sizes, which also allows for hands-free usage.
THREE POSITION SWITCH
Offers total control to the Barista without been necessary to use the electronical system of the grinder.
ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS CERTIFICATE
According to Directive 2011/65/EU.
1-2-3 DOSE KEYBOARD
Have more control using a special 3 time selection programmable pad.
FIXED TAMPER 58 OR 53 MM
The traditional system. Built in high quality cast aluminum allows tamping without using the manual tamper.
COFFEE OUTLET ENLIGHTENED WITH LEDS
Low consumption LED technology, which will allow the final user to have a greater visibility in their working area.
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.