Set La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine + Eureka HELIOS 75 on demand grinder with Blow-Up Support
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand ( optional)
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
- 1 group
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
Eureka HELIOS 75 on demand grinder with Blow-Up Support
Able to offer an excellent dose consistency, Helios 75 is designed for professional baristas who are attentive to precision without sacrificing an extremely high productivity.
While maintaining all the features and ease of use of the Helios range, including the multifunctional touch display, adjustable and removable outlet chute, rubber-coated hands-free fork that ensures greater stability of the filter holder, Helios 75 has been designed to best suit Blow Up system (patented), in order to further support the barista in daily use.
"High Speed" Grind Dispersion
The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
The special engine-burrs set, developed by our R&D department, allows Eureka grinders to reach extremely high dispensing speed and hence serve customers faster, while preserving a elevated quality of coffee in cup.
Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
Patented by Eureka, it assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
"High Speed" Maintenance
Handy and easy maintenance operations.
The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity.
Conceived to prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
Useful, robust and easy to regulate.
Thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
Touch screen (3 doses + continuos)
Adjustable and removable outlet chute
Bean hopper security system
Maintenance alert customised for burrs type
Type Flat (specific design)
Diameter 75 mm
Material Hardened steel
Display Yes (Touch)
Dose counter Yes
Adjustable chute Yes
Spotlight on filter holder Yes
Power 340 watt
Feeding Single phase
Available versions Electronic
Stepless micrometric adjustment Yes
Bean hopper capacity 1,2 kg
Productivity (g/s) 4,9 - 5,9
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.