Set La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine + Mahlkonig Espresso Grinder E65S GbW
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand (optional)
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
- 1 group
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
Mahlkonig Espresso Grinder E65S GbW
The E65S GbW is the next espresso grinding revolution. It is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind-by-Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection that lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise. The integrated Portafilter Detection recognizes the portafilter automatically, selects the corresponding grinding preset and starts the grinding process. This way, the barista gains valuable time for the preparation. Furthermore, the easy application reduces training requirements for the staff while dosing mistakes get prevented. Experience unmatched control over your espresso quality - with the E65S GbW.
Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 440 W
Average grinding capacity*:
Bean hopper (accessories)
approx. 250 g | approx. 1800 g
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness.
All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications available on request. Subject to change without prior notice.
|Average grinding capacity||50 Hz: 4-5 g/s @ 250 µm; 60 Hz: 5-6 g/s @ 250 µm|
|Burr diameter||65 mm|
|Burr material||Special steel|
|Idle speed||1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)|
|Espresso Machine Features|
|Grinder purpose||Dose By Weight|
There are no reviews for this product.