Set La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine with Pro touch steam wand + Eureka Atom Specialty 75E On-demand grinder for domestic and professional purpose
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine with Pro touch steam wand
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand (optional)
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
- 1 group
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
Eureka Atom Specialty 75E -On-demand grinder for domestic and professional purpose
Silent grind everywhere: coffee shop and home.
The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
"High Speed" Grind Dispersion
The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
The special engine-burrs set, developed by our R&D department, allows Eureka grinders to reach extremely high dispensing speed and hence serve customers faster, while preserving a elevated quality of coffee in cup.
Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
Patented by Eureka, it assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
"High Speed" Maintenance
Handy and easy maintenance operations.
The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity.
Conceived to prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
Useful, robust and easy to regulate.
Thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
Blow Up System
"The mechanism" eliminating the retention with a blow.
Zero Retention - Conceived for specialty coffee, the mechanism generates an air flow able to clean the grinding chamber and grind all the coffee beans, without waste, for a perfect coffee in the cup.
Cleaning - Conceived for supporting the barista in the everyday use. Fast, easy to use, to always provide your customers with a freshly ground coffee.
Type - Flat
Display- Yes (coloured)
Dose counter- Yes
Spotlight on filter holder- Yes
Feeding- Single phase
Stepless micrometric adjustment-Yes
Bean hopper capacity-1,4 kg
Productivity (g/s) 4,5 - 5,5
Height 570 mm
Width 180 mm
Depth 227 mm
Weight 9,5 kg