Set La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine with Pro touch steam wand + Mahlkonig Home Grinder X54
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Espresso Machine with Pro touch steam wand
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
- Two boilers - Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
- Integrated brewing group - The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
- Control LEDs - Indicate heating and water level.
- Hot water spout - Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
- Temperature stabilization system - Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
- Internal pump - Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
- P.I.D. control system - Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
- Water tank - Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters - an alternative to permanent water connection.
- Lighting - LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
- Pro touch steam wand
High performing steam wand that remains always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
- 1 group
- Height (cm) 37.7
- Width (cm) 35.7
- Depth (cm) 45.3
- Weight (kg) 30
- Power supply (V) 220-240V - 1 phase
- Standard power of the heaters (W) 1820
- Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0,17
- Steam boiler capacity (L) 3
Mahlkonig Home Grinder X54
The X54 enables optimal grinding that meets even the highest demands. As a true allrounder, the grinder is suitable for many preparation methods: for your aromatic espresso in the morning just as for your pour-over or French press in the afternoon.
Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 120 W
Special Equipment (included)
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness.
All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications available on request. Subject to change without prior notice.
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.