Rocket Espresso R NINE ONE Special Wooden Edition Domestic Espresso Machine
This special edition machine includes the following features: dark walnut side panels, walnut porta filter handles, steam lever arm and pressure profiling actuator, all finished to match the machine side panels.
The R NINE ONE was developed
to bring the very best of our commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results. Designed for use in a small commercial application or home environment.
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters
R NINE ONE FEATURES DIMENSIONS
• 5 pump pressure profiles + 1 semiautomatic profile (to be set operating the group’s paddle)
• Graphic colour touch display
• Permanent magnets volumetric pump for absolutely precise and silent operation
• Bodywork all stainless steel (special order: rubber finishing white or black side and rear panels)
• Boilers all AISI 316L stainless steel made.
• Brew boiler + saturated group assembly: 1.9 litre – 1200 W
• Service boiler: 3.6 litre – 1400 W
• Max. power consumption of machine: 1600 W
Voltage : 220-240V 50/60Hz
• 410 x 505 x 430 mm (width x depth x height)
• Weight: 47.4 kg
• Water feed: Hard plumbed operation or pour over operation
|Espresso Machine Features|
There are no reviews for this product.